Annually during August and September of each year, the General Administration of Scientific Research at the university writes to the professors, the vice-deans of the university’s faculties and institutes, to provide it with the names of the nominated professors and professors who are members of the arbitrators’ committees for Ain Shams University Discretionary and Incentive Award and follow the following steps:-
|Field||Number of Awards|
The net value of the award is EGP 100,000, and the recipient is awarded the University Gold Medal and a Certificate of Appreciation.
1. The applicant shall have spent at least five years at Ain Shams University as a professor.
2. The applicant shall have rendered clear scientific services to the university and the country, had a distinguished scientific school and published innovative and scientific research.
3. The applicant shall not have previously received the University's Discretionary Award in any of the fields of the award.
1. The required documents shall be submitted according to the forms prepared for nomination for the award.
2. Provide evidence that proof the applicant’s scientific production, including published research and scientific theses that he supervised.
3. Scientific literature and cultural activities of the candidate.
4. The candidate’s university activity and the scientific and societal services he performed for the university and the country.
5. Previous works and administrative positions.